First tattoo...


I'll be 22 soon and I've finally convinced myself to get over my fear of being stabbed millions of times and I want a tattoo. My issue is choosing something that is meaningful and looks good that I won't look at in a few years and go "what the Fuck was I actually thinking?". I've went through this phase a few times but always backed out of it because what I'd choose was something kind of dumb (things from dark souls,which I temporally became obsessed with for the duration of beating the game, etc). I'm thinking about getting my family's historic coat of arms, but putting a norse twist on it so the lion would be in the classic shape but done in a norse plaitwork. Thinking of using a bearded axe on either corner of the crest as well. Thoughts? https://ift.tt/2xvWd7R

Comments