Suggestions for a dime-sized tattoo in honor of my dog


I have a pupper who I love, but he’s old and I know that he has a tumor that may not be too good... i have one tattoo on the back of my calf just under my knee pit and i would like to keep in the same style. I’m not in love with the classic paw print idea. So I’m looking for suggestions.Here’s some pictures of my doggoHis name is Cote (like Cody, my wine-loving parents named him Côte de Beaune which is a fucking French wine region because they’re boujie like that), he’s neurotic and anxious and was abandoned by the family that bought him from a breeder because he had hip dysplasia and he grinds his teeth and barks a lot and he looks like a babushka when you put a napkin on his head and sometimes he gets what we call a little Dutch Boy haircut when his ears are trimmed and he responds to names like Mooshy King and Little Black Bean and Bone-head (aka Beaune-Head) and Monsieur Cote and Stinky Dog and he knows a million tricks but he can’t do most of them anymore because he’s old and he hides in the bathrooms because he loves the tile floors and sits at the top of the stairs by the front door because he likes to watch through the window and he’s the love of my life and I refuse to admit he’s old so I call him a puppy all the time and it makes my heart sad that he’s old...He’s worth a million-word run on sentence to me. So I want something to remember him by...Thanks y’all https://ift.tt/2KlhZRw

Comments