New Sleeve ideas


I am planning my first tattoo and I wanna go big. I'm planning a half sleeve up to maybe a 3/4 sleeve. I'm a big dude so i have plenty of real-estate for the sleeve to fit on(6'5" to be exact). Its going to be a video game collage of games that have influenced me, or games I just think are cool. Here is my list so far, any other ideas? I don't want to forget something awesome from my childhood. Any cool art related to these games I already have that could inspire my tattoo artist?-Also for reference on the type of collage i'm thinking, see this dudes tattoohttps://kotaku.com/5953358/your-favorite-video-game-is-probably-part-of-this-guys-amazing-tattooKingdom Hearts(largish)D20 with dragon (largish)Dark Souls(largish bonfire dark sign, dancer???)The Last of us(firefly symbol)ZeldaWitcher 3(element symbols)StarcraftSkyrim(Symbol)blitz ballsonic check point markermario fireball (3)jack and daxter?spyrobattle toads(just the name?)bioshock(drill?)mass effect 3lion king gamecontrollers?something with smite....FF7, cloud sword? sepheroth sword?twisted metalGOLDEN EYElegend of dragoonMagic the gatheringpubg or siege???....halo? https://ift.tt/2M6ukWz

Comments