[Question] Tattoo placement/theory


I'm looking to get a couple of tattoos in the near future and am opting for a number of small pieces rather than a large one. My main concern at the moment is placement. What I don't want is for the any tattoo to look too isolated or out of place. I was wondering if there is any aesthetic rule to choosing where you want things to go?For example if I were to get something done on my calf is there some rule that would dictate a complimentary place for the next one?I've got a very premeditated personality so I find a lot of things difficult to commit to if I haven't done the proper research beforehand. Hopefully I'm not the only one.If it helps the designs I've been thinking of have been a coat of arms from my family's village (cliche I know), an anatomical bee or insect illustration, and maybe a sick visigoth or Roman soldier still on the fence about which. https://ift.tt/2NTpf4m

Comments