First tattoo idea


So I have been thinking about getting a tattoo for several years now. A fairly recent break up and the meeting of someone new has pushed me to really earnestly begin designing and saving for this tattoo. Unfortunately I am not a hands on artist of any skill. So designing is being difficult.I know where I want it on my left shoulder/shoulder blade. I know that I would like to incorporate a ravens wing with wing tips that would come over my shoulder just a bit. Either a bear paw print or head at the “shoulder” of the wing and a crescent moon behind or underneath the two. I am not sure of different art styles but I wanted color in the moon for sure I’m not sure about anything else.Please help if anyone can and when I get it pictures will certainly be shared. Thanks for any advice or help you all may be able to give. https://ift.tt/2LLBcYr

Comments