Tattoo Design Ideas/Help


Hey guys,Firstly, thanks for taking the time to read this post. I really appreciate it.Secondly, I really want to get a tattoo for personal reasons, and I have a general idea of what I would like it to be off, but was hoping I could get some help putting my thoughts to paper.The gist of it is this; my favorite artist died (mac miller), and his music helped me get through a lot of rough times in my life and I want to pay tribute to him through a tattoo but I also want it to serve as a reminder about how far I've come, and a barrier to not let myself fall to far.I know I want to get these lyrics " I might trip, I never fall, god knows I've came close" but I would also like to include a design to make it more personal.For reference the song is called small world's, by Mac miller. Any help would be greatly appreciated and we can negotiate a fee if you are interested in that.Thank you! http://bit.ly/2QcgZ0j

Comments