Design Help - Snake & Dragon Zodiac


This might be the wrong place for this (new to Reddit).I'm not artistic and I'm not creative...but I do know as far as concept goes that I want my wife's and my Chinese zodiac signs to exist together in the same tattoo (she's a dragon, I'm a snake). Bonus points for somehow integrating my son's Chinese zodiac sign as well (rat).I've tried Google and Instagram for some inspiration, and gotten a little...but I don't think I'm at a point where I can go to my tattoo artist and clearly describe the concept without him either doing something lazy or (even worse) the both of us getting frustrated because of a failure to articulate/understand.Any suggestions, or sketch work to help me out? Links to where I can look elsewhere would be helpful too. Really appreciate your help! http://bit.ly/2t1IhNq

Comments