Can someone help me with an idea for this tattoo?


It's for my SO, but not his name. I wouldn't mind his initials.I want something classy and sexy. It will go on my upper back/shoulder area and I want it a decent size..kind of wrap around my upper part of my shoulder, but not too much on my arm.When I think of him and how we both are, a few things come to mind and I would like the tattoo to represent that.-he helped me spread my wings -you noursih my soul -you taught me how to love and love myselfI wouldn't mind having the actual thoughts embedded in the tattoo, and I know I don't want just a sentence, I want an actual picture, but I'm drawing a blankExcept for butterflies.Any ideas? I have a consult this week and would like to go to them with at least a basic idea, or is what I said enough for the artist to come up with a design? https://ift.tt/2IHUMsg

Comments