Design Request - Looking to expand my back piece, willing to pay commission


Hi y'all. I got my first tattoo done almost two years ago of the tree you can see in the picture, and I love it, but I want to expand significantly. In the long term, I want to have my back and both sleeves flowing seemlessly as one big work, but I know that I want to work at it in stages, for a variety of reasons.The next step I want to take is to significantly expand my back piece, with another image in a circular area on the right side of my back, mirrored across my spine. The current idea I have for what to put there is a bee, but I am open to other ideas that go along with a nature theme. Aside from what is in that circle, I like the idea of the rest being filled with a mandala pattern radiating from the point marked with the asterisk extending to the outline drawn in.I'd love to do the design myself, but my artistic skills lie more in oil painting than tattoo design, so I thought I'd reach out to you guys! I know that time and work is valuable, so I am happy to offer commission via Paypal or some other means, and I'm negotiable on the amount dependent on the level of intricacy and detail of the design. Thanks!Here's the image/sketch I referenced earlier in the post: https://ift.tt/2uARptc https://ift.tt/2JVIcGv

Comments