Anime inspired evangelion lance with nerv quote banner. Open to interpretation.


What I am looking for is a tattoo idea for my upper arm on the outer portion facing out. The idea is based on the lance of Longinus from the series Neon Genesis evangelion for the lance itself. Incorporated is the quote form the Nerve Logo “God is in His heaven all is right in the world.” My personal idea is as a banner wrapping around the sides of the lance. I am open to interpretation as long as those basic ideas are present. If you as an artist want to add more of the anime or religious symbolism to it I am all for it. I would love the lance to be the red color as it is shown. I am trying to lean more towards the symbolic then realism. My personal goal is to lean towards the symbolic nature of the series as a strong Christian that had a strong impact from the series I’m looking for a good representation of that point in life on my arm. My hope is that the designer can have liberty to design around my concept while still holding to the strong level of symbolism I’m trying to portray. Size would hopefully bin in the realm of up to 12 inches from top to bottom width should not be a problem. http://bit.ly/2Mlq5v2

Comments