Only know I want two small tattoos, one in my deceased father’s handwriting and one in my alive mother’s as well. Ideas Of what it should say and where?


Hello! :)I will be turning 18 in August and I really want a tattoo in both of their handwriting since they’re important to me and that would be a piece of themselves on me. Since my father is dead and I can’t ask him to write for me, his options for my tattoo are of course limited, but I was thinking they could both have their names on me? In their handwriting. Or maybe the year they were born? My name? Our surname? I have no idea, I want it to be memorable and precious. My mother is fighting cancer and I love them both.And where? I was thinking on the inside of my pinkie since that’s discreet but also pretty, but maybe that’s too small of a space? I’d want to see that it’s their handwriting after all.Thanks!! (: https://ift.tt/2FFX5bj

Comments