Two different norse tattoo ideas, how would I combine them into one tattoo?


To start off, I want a fenrir (wolf) head, but I also want a helm of awe. After a quick google of fenrir helm of awe tattoo, it shows a wolf with a helm of awe going in its mouth, That would be super cool, but I have other plans.I want to somehow be able to put this rune on the wolfs forehead between its eyes, wheres its supposed to go on a person.After thinking of that, I realized it might be easier to see the actual helm with the world serpent circling the helm, like an ouroboros. But, if you actually look at the helm of awe, it has a circle in the middle. So it might work better there.Also if you follow the story, ferir absolutely hates odin, and kills him. So, it might be fitting to put odins eye in the center of the helmheres some links with what im trying to imagine in my headhelm of awe with eye of odinwolf head with helm in middle of foreheadI want this on my right man breast, the wolf head in the picture is just for reference, id let the artist obviously draw his or her own :)​Any help with how to incorporate these all together would be super cool. https://ift.tt/2GBC2qZ

Comments