Destiny Inspired Solar system tattoo design on left forearm


Greetings, I am very new to the tattoo game, and I am looking for an artist that can help me come up with a design for a tattoo of our solar system, that is heavily inspired by Destiny the game's Art form. It will be on the inside of my left forearm. My reason's for getting one are: 1: Covering up a shit ton of scars. 2: I love space, science fiction games and movies, and most importantly, art. 3: A reminder of where I am in this universe.Sometimes I get caught up in life and forget where I am. It feels like a video game, unable to leave, stuck in a generated map with no escape. There are other worlds beyond earth, and seeing that reminder on my arm will give me the slightest bit of hope for some reason. I am moving, and this will be my big gift to myself. I already have a $50 gift card to a parlor that I got as a gift, I just need some art to make it useful! https://ift.tt/2NBbWZx

Comments