Im looking for someone who can Design my Tattoo idea.


Sooo I want to start to fill up my chest and have an Idea already I just need someone to illustrate and Design it for me I willing to pay for the Effort of course :) .My Idea was to do a Flower of life in the Center of my chest above the solar plexus and wanted to add wings to it that would reach to my shoulders. (English isn’t my first language please bare with me) I wanted the wings to be like angel wings in the beginning but as they proceed to the shoulders they would lose feathers skin flesh etc so that when they reach the shoulders that there is only bones left. I Hope that’s understandable I would be very happy if someone could help me with my Tattoo and i can completely understand the effort that such a design can make. https://ift.tt/2me9kFx

Comments