Need a little help with tying things together


Hello. I have an appointment to get a memorial tattoo for my brother who passed. I’m getting a picture I took of the sunrise on the day we spread his ashes in the ocean tattooed in the shape of a fish on my inner forearm. This is something I 100% want. My question is I also want to make this a half sleeve with the rest of it being black and grey. We also dumped a chest full of his things in the ocean so my initial thought was to have a black n grey underwater scene for the rest fi the half sleeve with a chest resting on the bottom. I want the coordinates in there as well. My problem is I’m having trouble on how to tie this all together. I do plan in asking the artist but I was hoping to get some ideas to at least walk in there with. I love the idea of having this bright, colorful pic contrasting with black and grey. I’m just worried about it looking like two separate tattoos and not one half sleeve. Any ideas, opinions or experiences would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. https://ift.tt/2q26chI

Comments