Looking for chest tattoo design based on Hey Jude Lyrics


I’m thinking about getting my first tattoo and have been thinking about creating a design based on song lyrics. I just need to find someone to draw it for me.I was given my middle name (Jude) from the Beatles song “Hey Jude”. The following verse is one of my favorites and has a lot of meaning to me:Don't carry the world upon your shoulders For well you know that it's a fool Who plays it cool By making his world a little colderThis is the verse I’d like the tattoo to be based on. I’m looking for a picture that embodies the lyrics. I’m not looking for there to be any words in the drawing, although I’m not opposed to it if it makes the tattoo better.Some ideas I’ve thrown around: The Fool could be portrayed as a jester a harlequin mask could be used to portray “playing it cool” Icy globe or icy/stone heart could be included Globe could be carried on a man’s shouldersNone of these are required. Just ideas.I’m a 25 year old guy, and I plan to put this on my chest near my heart.Super excited to see what you guys come up with! https://ift.tt/39rqHGH

Comments