Where to start looking for artists portfolios and commissions for designs?


Hey all, While we're all locked in, I'm hoping to commission some design work.Way back when, I went out and got a really filled in celtic knotwork tattoo on the chest. Being young and eager, I wasn't very careful on who I got to do it, nor was I very clear on exactly what I wanted. Nearly 20 years later, I'm not super duper happy with it, but it's part of me now, and I still dig it. I think that the original will need to be removed somewhat (if not completely) and redone, as the original job was pretty mediocre, given what some of these amazing artists on this page and elsewhere are achieving.I have no idea where to start with this little project of mine. Is tattoo removal and re-application a done thing? The current tattoo is very filled in with black ink, so I'm imagining tattooing over it would be unlikely? https://ift.tt/3bygFE3

Comments