Looking for some loose ideas for a sleeve


I love neo-traditional tattoos, and I currently have a sunflower on my elbow (colour, neo traditional). I also have 2 small black work tattoos (a paw print and a spruce tree) right above my elbow ditch and on the side of my forearm (both maybe 1.5-2inch area covered). I don’t want to do a strictly floral sleeve, but I’m not sure what else to add into my design ideas to make it look like a cohesive piece. I like the idea of doing a sticker/patchwork sleeve more than doing a full piece of artwork. I am not opposed to doing a few more flowers, I just don’t want that to be the only subject matter. Essentially I’m just wondering if anyone can think of anything cool and out of the box to put in a sleeve that goes well with flowers and is still relatively feminine? I have to avoid anything that could be interpreted as unprofessional because of work. My other tattoos include a moth, a cactus, a peony and some miscellaneous writing on other areas of my body, so I’d like to avoid duplicates. If anyone has anything they think would look cool with a sunflower, let me know! https://ift.tt/3c9KElz

Comments