So it looks like I’m getting a tattoo tomorrow. Placement suggestions?


Disclaimer: my county is in phase 2 of reopening, an tattoo shops have been open for a few weeks now with limited capacity and face protection policies. I plan on being safe and taking all necessary precautions.I’ve been in contact with a tattoo artist in my area, and I just received a message from her saying that she can squeeze me into an opening tomorrow. I accepted of course, seeing as I’ve been eagerly waiting since before quarantine to have this tattoo done. However, I still haven’t decided on where I’m putting it. I plan on getting a sunflower, small and simple. I’m going back and forth on whether I should put it on my left ankle, or my rib/boob area. The only kicker is that my other ankle already has a cross on it, so I’m worried about it looking too “crowded” if both ankles have a tattoo. Any suggestions on where a small sunflower design would look nice would be very appreciated :) https://ift.tt/3dif2eS

Comments