Help me put together my new sleeve!


So hey guys! With tattooists soon being able to reopen, I need help designing my new sleeve. I already know how I want it to look however I cant find good enough sketches/stencils of what I have in mind. I have spoken to my artist and told him the same thing so he's off designing something for me but still told me to keep my eye out for other designs.I want my sleeve to be based on the various mythologies as I have always been obsessed with these since I was a kidSo what I want is:Top of my arm = Hercules carrying the globe on his shoulders/backForearm = A spartan/roman warrior​Other features (Bicep/Chest/Mid arm) = Medusa in some form/Anubis/SphynxGap fillers = Items such as the Ankh, roman/greek script etc​So I dont want you to design a full sleeve but if you could help me find high quality designs of the items above I would appreciate it so much! https://ift.tt/3eU5cR6

Comments