Need help brainstorming a tattoo idea!


Hi everyone I don’t expect anyone to draw things for me. I just wanted help brainstorming. I want to get a tattoo that is representative of like my current crucible in life. Have been battling depression for a long time after having my significant other went through a very dark bout with alcoholism. I am finally doing better but still do struggle sometimes which I’m sure some of you can empathize with. I am now a proud father and dedicated family man which is what I always wanted. I was thinking something along the lines of maybe a wolf protecting a wolf cub. Or maybe a wolf looking into a pond and seeing the reflection of a cub(I’m sure you’ve seen this one before). I am open to other ideas and would love to hear what you all have to come up with. I am a mythology and video game enthusiast who loves animals and have a wolf dog myself. So please any ideas are welcome. https://ift.tt/31EMXLF

Comments