SF Giants tattoo idea


I really could use some help. I recently have decided to finally get a SF Giants tattoo. It's been a long time waiting. I saw a picture with the outline of California and the SF logo where San Francisco is at and I loved it. That's definitely going to be the main part. If anybody is pretty handy with photoshop or drawing, I'd really appreciate it if you could draw me up something like the stadium towards the bottom of the outline finishing somewhere in the middle with the coca cola bottle or glove in the middle or with some water with the Golden Gate bridge on top. Possibly also a little 25 in the glove, if you could fit it in there. I plan on getting this on my chest and I have no photoshop or drawing abilities and I know there's someone out there that would not mind!Any help would be greatly appreciated! https://ift.tt/3kW4sOf

Comments