Virgin, looking for advice


Looking for design tips/advice. I'm coming to a new chapter in my life and I want to make a big change. I've always wanted a sleeve but I've been in a battle of get something meaningful or just saying Eff it get something. I've decided to get something meaningful to tribute my life at my current age(M26). A few questions I have are: 1. Should I get something smaller and build off of that or come up with a design that my artist(when I choose one) can tweak and make his/her own input? 2. What should I look for in an artist and their work? 3. Rough tipping percentage? I've heard multiple different things when it comes to tipping your tattoo artist, I would like to hear what you guys think. 4. Anyone available to put my thoughts of design onto paper? https://ift.tt/3pm0j87

Comments